Friday 24 June 2016

Lovely Saturday in School as Guru Pelatih

Saturday.Working day today! I love my job. Although my phone hanging and krik krik , oh my phone :(

Apologize those who recently cant reach me. I'm keep trying and i guess my phone sabotage me becoz im not good enough taking care of it . (Asyik jatuh je phone, sorry). Today we gonna meet parents and discuss about their son/daughter achievement in mid term. We?

Oppps!

I was excluded. Just looking around and observing the program Semarak Harapan as i am practical teacher here. Only class teachers meet the parents. But so far i just fine as usual. Haha, okey i'm bored actually. Then, thats why i'm writng this blog now. Okey, never mind.

Here i am, in SMK Sultan Sulaiman Shah Bestari Jaya. Teachers here are so nice and gentle (plus friendly too!!!) . I love working with them. And the students sometimes make me laughing and most time make me crying...(becoz im worried about u guys!) But i just cried inside. Takkan nak nangis depan students kot. 

Yup, teaching surrounding here really challenging.70% of students are indian while 30% are malay and chinese. Memang 1 Malaysia di sini. Most of the students come from estate and pekan. Guess me where i come from? Asyiqin come from small Kampung Ijok . Kebun getah plus ladang kelapa sawit are my best friends since i was child.

The academic performance of the students here really make us (teachers) migrain and hopefully u guys keep strong ya. Honestly, academic aspect needs a lot of struggle to achieve excellent but i'm not deny that there are few students really good and hardworking too. And and and student of this school so talented in sports and co-curriculum. Seriously babe, i'm not lying. Splendid! The PT3 and SPM results 2015 also excellent even in small quantity.


Watching from astaka :)


Alhamdulillah, while observing the program Semarak Harapan ,i'm running to watch football players practice in the field. All players are indian. Where is malay and chinese? Chinese students tend to play basketball. Malay ? Emm, i'm not so sure becoz i thought malay really loves football. Love to watch je kot. (Same like me, love to watch only). But as the time grow, i'm not watching football anymore. Now, I'm watching human being. (Eh?!)

Whatever, but watching football I really love it! I always do this during my primary school. Seating on the chair and watching the football tournament. I love field so much. A lot of moment there during my primary school. Okey, thats enough. Close the book. Now, i'm already 23 okey! 

Life is so serious but dont be so stress ya. Love what you are doing. (Goood things ya!) 

See you next writing!

Wasalam.



While waiting... it was a lovely morning with bright sunlight!




1 Malaysia, malay chinese and indian here!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

i-Imtinan Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork